Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Start. Again.

Dear 2022,

Ito na naman tayo...blog nanaman...sa panahon na hindi na uso ang blog. Hahaha!

But this time I am doing this for me. No intended audience - or maybe my kids when I pass.

This blog is for me so I can figure myself out. I know I will always be a work-in-progress but at 46 I should no longer feel lost. At midlife I should have figured out what I stand for and not be swayed so easily by others.

This blog is for me so I can write without no one peering over my shoulder or waiting for a draft or giving their opinion. I know I can write but I stopped writing - worse, I don't think I've enjoyed writing in the longest time. So this blog is so I can shake off the cobwebs and write - or at least write more than the usual emails and letters related to work.

There are no themes. Minsan magtatagalog ako. This will be a mess - but it's my mess. And in moving my mess from my mind onto these pages I hope that I gain clarity, intention, inspiration, and progress in my life.

Let's do this...


No comments:

Post a Comment