Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Back to Books

Hey, Friend.

Thanks to all the TV series I've been following I have fallen behind on my reading. Tsk, tsk, tsk. This certainly won't do.

So almost halfway through 2014 I am buckling down and joining two (2!) reading challenges. Because I'm crazy that way. ;)

Reading Bingo 2014

Because Books and Bingo are both fun! I got this from the site of Retreat by Random House where they have two Bingo cards, the regular challenge and the YA challenge. Regular for me, please.

A Century Of Books

This challenge from Stuck In A Book is one that I plan to do over a long period of time. Say about a decade. Okay, that's an exaggeration, maybe just three years. The idea is to read a book published from each year of the past century (that's from 1914-2013). Now where am I going to find a good book from 1920? This is going to be a scavenger hunt of sorts!

So if you're up for the challenge and you want to join me just pick up a book and start reading. :) I'll see you on the other side!

Are you doing any reading challenges this year? Let me know if you have a particularly good one that you think I should try.

Getting lost in my TBR...




No comments:

Post a Comment